- Start each morning with HOT LEMON WATER (squeeze half of a fresh lemon into 8-10oz glass of warm/hot water and sip)
- Eliminate the following: processed sugars, junk foods, fast foods, white flour foods, fried foods, alcohol, dairy of all sorts (cheese, milk, even Whey in your shakes), tobacco, coffee, fruit juices, and sodas.
- Incorporate mainly fruits, veggies, nuts, and legumes to your diet each day. Make a SALAD your entrée’.
- De-clutter your surroundings. Organize/clean your home, office, and car. During your actual cleanse it’s important to keep a stress free environment.
- Put away or rid of any foods/treats that you have to avoid temptation.
- DO NOT eat any solid foods 3 hours prior to bed.
- Before bed drink some herbal tea (non-caffienated)
SCHEDULING OF JUICES (write down your times according to your daily schedule)
TIME: ________ *Upon awakening* – Hot water & lemon juice
TIME: ________ JUICE #1 – “RESTORE “ (Kale, Spinach,Celery, Apple, Lemon, Ginger)
TIME: ________ JUICE #2 – “REVIVE” (Beets, Carrots, Apple, Lemon, Ginger)
TIME: ________ JUICE #3 – “PURIFY” (Grapefruit, Orange, Apple, Lemon, Lime, Ginger)
TIME: ________ JUICE #4 – “ENERGIZE” (Pineapple, Apple, Ginger, dash of Cayenne)
TIME: ________ JUICE #5 – “GLOW” (Kale, Cucumber, Apple)
TIME: ________ JUICE #6 – “DESSERT” (Almond Milk, Raw Protein Powder, Agave, Chia Seeds)
TIME: ________ *Prior to bedtime* – Organic Herbal Tea of your choice (non-caffeinated)
*****BED TIME – this is the most important part of the detoxing process. This aides in helping your body rejuvenate, replenish, and rebuild. Two of the tasks your body undertakes throughout the night are: the processing of toxins and replenishing of energy to your organs. It is best to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep.*****
*NOTE: Juices should be taken every 2 HOURS throughout the day. Be sure to drink lots of purified, alkaline, or infused fruit water in between juices to stay hydrated*
Post Juice Cleanse
- Slowly incorporate back into your normal diet routine, so that you don’t overwhelm the body after the detox. Start by eating light meals like a bowl a fresh cut fruits, salads with dark leafy greens (ie. Kale, spinach, 50/50 mix, arugula), or hearty soup combos with lots of beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, and other veggies (NO meat).
- Continue to drink water with lemon until regular bowel movements are occurring.
- Continue to exercise a minimum of 15/20 minutes a day. Keep your pores open, helping to eliminate more toxins. Yoga, cardio, calisthenics, just get moving!
- Do your best to discontinue the use of additives and foods named above. If you will continue to eat your animal meats, be sure they are grass-fed/caged free. Also, try baking and/or boiling your meats as a healthier cooking alternative.
We do not diagnose or treat individuals with serious illness should compile data from several sources prior to fasting. Individuals using prescription medication should not do a cleanse since the effects of their medication will be amplified by their cleaner system. Extremely toxic people should not attempt cleanses longer than three days without medical supervision. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not attempt a cleanse.
VG2 does not make any claims of the effectiveness of juice fasting to cure or heal illnesses. We are not selling weight loss or get rich and famous programs. Our juice will not help you purchase real estate with no money down.
We are serving organic, cold pressed, fresh juice. Nothing more. Nothing less. Furthermore, we are serving unpasteurized juices. Although our standard for cleanliness in every phase of our juice production is unsurpassed, harmful bacteria may still exist in the juice, causing some individuals to become ill. This is a risk you take when eating cut fruit from a market or unpasteurized juice, whether in your home or at a fine restaurant
Message from Gee Gee Garcia
Thank you for purchasing the Year Round Juice Cleanse for your detoxification. Its best maintain a clean inside and recommend doing a detox/juice cleanse at least once a month (for 24-hours) or seasonal. Please be sure to contact me if you are in need of a nutritional and/or diet plan to get you closer to all your health goals.
I’d like to personally thank you for partaking in this brave step towards a healthier and happier life. Remember with consistency, discipline, sacrifice, and determination, you can achieve in having the life you want. Health is not just the foods you eat, but also of mind, and spirit. Be sure to keep your mind/thoughts positive, and your spirit aligned with your higher power. Keeping all 3 areas balanced is definitely complete fulfillment and road to healing. “Adopt the lifestyle – not the diet!!”©
CHEERS TO HEALTH & HAPPINESS,
Gee Gee Garcia